You can make a difference!
As a 100% nonprofit organization, donations keep us running and rescuing cats. And as a 100% volunteer organization, every cent goes to helping the rescues in our care.
Monetary donations go towards:
- Emergency veterinary visits for any cats who need them,
- Formula for orphaned kittens who need to be fed by bottle,
- Veterinary visits and medications for our special needs kitties,
- Keeping our adoption center up and running so we can continue to help more rescues in the future,
- And all of the little things we do to care for the rescues entrusted to us.
Other Ways You Can Help
Support Us While You Shop
Simply set up you AmazonSmile to support Partners for Pets then every time you shop on Amazon through smile.amazon.com Amazon will make a small donation to us, at no cost to you.Set up your Smile »
Do you wish you could help, but are too busy or already have your share of pets? Consider sponsoring a cat! With a small donation each month you can help us care for all the cats that need our help!Learn more about Sponsorship »
Donate by Check
Checks can be made out to "Partners for Pets" and sent to P.O. Box 354, Spokane Valley, WA 99037